Thursday, December 24, 2009

Awhile back, I mentioned that I had joined a handmade gift swap. For some reason, I thought that all the participants were local. My gift arrived yesterday from Christine in Oklahoma. I can't quite put my finger on what scent this candle is, but it is strong and lovely. Thanks Christine.



Last October I entered a challenge at the Mixed Media site. I won first place in my category. My prize has finally arrived after two months of emails, postings and a whole lot of excuses.


This handmade set consists of a necklace, earings and a pin. I am not sure what the materials are. It is very lightweight and quite unique.

There is still one more blog giveaway that I have won but after 3 months of waiting, I don't think I'm going to see that prize.

1 comment:

cornyman said...

Hello,

wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Have a precious time together with them