Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Christmas Postcards

I was going to go on another little rant about flat seams. I hate when people make blocks and the seams go every which way. But I'm not gonna go there tonight. It's far too windy out, which is creeping me out. If I rant about twisted seams it will make my mood worse than it already is.

Sooooooo, I'm going to change the subject. I am going to take a note from Kate and ask if anyone is interested in a private, one on one, Christmas Postcard swap. If you are you can email me privately and send me you address and I'll send you mine.

2 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I'm in! I will EM you my address.

Kate North said...

Actually, I kind of wanted to read your rant about flat seams :) I made a block recently - can't remember what - where I flipped a couple seams on purpose because of the joins, but it did pain me to do it.