Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday

Oh my, it's been over a week and I haven't pissed anyone off yet. Well, at least no one has said anything.

I haven't accoumplished much in the past week. I have started a mantle scarf for Christmas and some postcards for a swap. But both are not at a stage that looks very good, so I'll wait to post pictures.


Instead I'll post some old photos of my quilts







I











I don't even remember how long ago I made this Dresdan Plate but I did sell it at Keepsake Quilting. It was hand quilted.








This one was made for my grandson Nicholas. It is a Billy Lauder pattern called Doggy on my Quilt. But I named this one Boo-Boo on my Quilt because that's the name of Nicky's dog. It too is hand quilted but you can't see it in the picture and my husband didn't take a closeup.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I love those Billie Lauder patterns with the animals. Your dog quilt is wonderful.