Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just another Sunday












Do you remember when you were a kid and got your first box of 64 Crayola Crayons? I could never decide which color to use first. I think that has something to do with why I love making postcards. I can use whatever colors I want and change the colors as often as I like. They are quick and relatively easy. These "Letter L' cards (Arts in the Mail) aren't due until December 15 but I am always early. I may not mail them for a while but at least they are ready. This is a Deanna Hartman pattern.










I got one more block done, this should be #11. I am running out of ideas and I'm going to start making the same blocks. I have also noticed that with the exception of one fat quarter, all my reds are directional. I am going to have to be more careful when I buy fabric. This one is for Barbara S in West Virginia.




















2 comments:

Kate North said...

L? L? L? Good grief - some of us haven't yet begun K! I like them, though - I wonder if we are in the same group for this swap... :)

Deborah Levy said...

Love the lizards! I'm working on my next group too..."black & white & 1 color" Love these things!